---- ONLY AVAILABLE FOR HOUDINI INDIE / APPRENTICE ! (DON'T WORK ON HOUDINIFX) !!
FOR FULL COMMERCIAL (HOUDINI FX) AND STUDIO LICENSE CHECK OUT : https://orbolt.com/asset/AdrienL::AL_advancedScatter
Sharing the project files of my tutorial for SideFX Houdini "Ultimate Terrain Workflow:"
Message me if you have any requests or questions, I'll be happy to help.
This pack include :
- organized hiplc file / houdini 18 (indie license ONLY) with geo, mantra shaders, lighting, tools.
- .obj files export of generated terrains : 16 low resolution mesh / 16High resolution mesh
- 30 maps / Corresponding textures for erosion, occlusion, height on each tiles.
- 14 HDA / Tools to facilitate terrain workflow (Include a network example) :
Don't hesitate to send me feedbacks, I will improve the tools or clarify things accordingly as I am using and experimenting with them. :)
All the benefits are fully invested into a SciFI shortfilm I am creating during my free time. Your contribution is very valuable !
Hi ! I have been flagged some malfunction with latest AdvancedScatter, the following package should do the trick. Let me know if this doesn't work as expected.
Include an update of AL_AdvancedScatter :
-QUICK IMPORT button allows you to attach objects to your scatter in no time !
-SECONDARY SCATTER allows you to drive a second scatter system based on the points of the main scatter. This is great to create clustering effects in your scatter.
+ Update of AL_snow (tweak default settings/ parameter range), AL_heightfieldBorder (Proposing other method : border by bbox contact).
- Expanded the scene on the sides (re-using terrainC)
- Solaris version of the existing scene, materialX friendly for XPU rendering.